The protection of personal data is currently regulated by Act of 1 August 2018 on the organisation of the National Data Protection Commission and the general data protection framework which has repealed the modified Act of 2 August 2002 and completed the General Data Protection Regulation.
In 2016 the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has been adopted by the European Parliament in order to strengthen and unify data protection for individuals within the EU.
This regulation entered into application 25 May 2018 and has increased data controller’s obligations: keeping of a register, taking into account privacy by design and by default, in some cases designation of a Data Protection Officer, ...
BDO Technology has experience in Data Protection field for many years and has been approved by National Commission since 2005 as Data Protection Officer.
Hence BDO Technology can offer a tailor-made service based on your needs in many ways such as:
- doing a diagnostic,
- doing an analysis of your data processing,
- assisting you for prior authorisation request,
- acting as intermediary between data controllers and data subjects,
- advising you on data protection.
You also can designate BDO Technology as external Data Protection Officer to :
- ensure a greater legal certainty,
- avoid conflict of interest,
- outsource your administrative duties,
- promote corporate image by demonstrating your commitment to data protection,
- be prepared to enforcement of New European Data Protection Regulation.
You would like to designate BDO Technology as Data Protection Officer or simply need help to understand your obligations of data protection ?
Don’t hesitate to contact us and we will explain you our approach.