Cross-border distribution advisory assistance
We have more than 20 years of experience in dealing with cross-border distribution related topics ranging from market and country entry requirements up to setting-up the sound cross-border operational set-up.
Our services are composed of:
1. Market & business intelligence
Helping you to establish where they operate from, which market to target and what product to offer.
- Support in assessing markets both from the perspective of demand and supply
- Support in getting aligned with best operational practices
- Support in selection of distribution strategy
- Distribution model design and review
- Distribution channel selection & review
- Distributor due diligence and selection
- Distribution cost review
2. Fund registration
Support the ‘logistics’ of fund distribution – fund registration (for distribution/marketing) in target jurisdictions – registration maintenance.
Our global fund registration services comprise:
- End to end platform monitoring the registration process enabling clients to access fund registration data and news alerts, as well as to issue instructions to our team, to track the progress of existing projects and to control the invoicing process including a follow-up of the KPIs
- Operating the full registration operation / Notification of pre-marketing
- Facilitating registration by liaising directly with the Host Authority and performing all the regulatory filings of updated fund documentation
- Private placement frameworks where applicable outside the EU
- Performing a permanent regulatory monitoring: regulatory watch of the local laws and regulations impacting the distribution countries in order to make sure registered funds are compliant with local requirements on a permanent basis
- Trigger management
- Secondments at client’s premises
- Provide relevant management reporting and KPIs