TRS Advisory Services
Small financial market players or large financial institutions face a steep challenge to implement the amount of new requirements and their never ending updates and developments.
Through a joint team of tax specialists and project management professionals, BDO may assist you globally or on a tailor-made basis with the implementation of the QI, FATCA and CRS requirements, e.g. performing a functional review of the operating procedures, more specifically with respect to AML/KYC documentation, client classification & management of change of circumstances, and establishing written manuals and directives as well as specific trainings.
We help our clients to ensure that the strategic, governance, operational, technology and controls aspects of the regulations are all addressed and implemented in a cohesive manner in the following areas:
- U.S. Qualified Intermediary (“QI”)
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (“FATCA”)
- Common Reporting Standard (“CRS”)
Our Tax Regulatory Services include:
- Gap Assessment and Recommendations
- The development / Review of Policies and Procedures
- The establishment of Project roadmaps
- The (Re)design and and processes
- The design of Effective Internal Controls